Dinner clubs and underground restaurants are perfect ways to get to know the local lifestyle and everyday life. We have gathered a few things to keep in mind.
- Be flexible with date and time to make it easier to find a dinner.
- See this, first and foremost, as a social event. The cooks are often passionate foodies and enthusiasts, but not professional chefs.
- Are you invited to a free dinner? It’s always nice to bring a small gift.
- It might feel more safe and secure to bring a friend along to dinner.
- Be on time – and stick to the agreed times. Don’t make the host having to tell you to leave by the end of the evening.