Ride-sharing is not only purse-friendly and sustainable, it can also give you some company along the way. Sure, it can be hard to find the exact route you want to travel, but several communities like Skjutsgruppen are on hand to help you find your way from A to B.
Are you sharing a ride with strangers for the first time? Read our useful tips.
- Be flexible with departure time and destination.
- Keep an open mind and see it as something fun…
- … but always trust your gut feeling. Never share a ride if you don’t feel safe.
- Do you have a lot of luggage? Make sure to ask if there is room in the car.
- Offer money for petrol if the price has not already been agreed upon beforehand